More people search for businesses online than anywhere else. (When is the last time YOU used a “paper” phone book for something other than a booster seat at the dinner table?) So, it’s important to make sure your business listing can be easily found online, even if you do not have a web site. Unless your business is brand new it probably already shows up on Google, Yahoo and Bing. But, many times the information is incomplete or flat out inaccurate.
Claiming your listings on Google Places, Yahoo Local, Bing, and other listing sites, gives YOU control over the information that is displayed.
Claim, Complete, Optimize Your Listing
- Claim your business listing on the following sites:
- Google Places
- Yahoo Local
- Complete and Optimize your listing to include applicable information such as:
- Phone number
- Web address
- Description of goods/services
- Payment options
- Business categories
- Add up to 5 photos
- Add up to 5 videos (from your YouTube account)
Based on your Needs Assessment, claiming and optimizing your business on places such as Yelp, FourSquare and Merchant Circle may also be suggested.
- Create and manage offers and check-in deals
- Respond to customer reviews, comments, and questions on behalf client (or notification to client of the need to respond)